We are going to explain to you how our cookies work, so that, if applicable, you can grant your consent. Therefore, we will explain what they are below, as well as how we use them and the options you have to manage them.
Concept of cookies
A cookie is a small text file stored in your browser when you visit almost any webpage. Its purpose is to make the webpage able to remember your visit when you browse the page again. Cookies tend to store technical information, personal preferences, customized contents, use statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of cookies is to adapt the website’s content to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any webpage would notably decrease in quality.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
According to the entity managing it:
- Our own cookies: cookies sent to the user’s device from a device or domain managed by the publisher, from whence the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: cookies sent to the user’s device from a device or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but rather by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Depending on the period of time they remain activated on the browsing device:
- Session cookies: these cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a webpage.
- Persistent cookies: with these cookies, the data remain stored on the device, and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie controller, which can span a period of a few minutes to several years.
According to the purpose of processing the data obtained with the cookies:
- Technical cookies: these allow the user to browse the website, platform or application and use different options or services on said website, platform application.
- Customization cookies: these allow the user to access the service with some general pre-defined characteristics, based on a series of criteria on the user’s device.
- Analysis cookies: these allow their controller to monitor and analyze user behavior on the websites to which they are linked. The information collected with this kind of cookie is used to measure activity on websites, applications or platforms, and to make browsing profiles of users on said sites, applications and platforms, in order to improve analysis of the data on the use users make of the service.
- Advertising cookies: these are for the most effective management possible of advertising spaces that the publisher may have included on a webpage, application or platform from whence the publisher provides the service requested, based on criteria such as content published or how often the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these are for the most effective management possible of advertising spaces that the publisher may have included on a webpage, application or platform from whence the publisher provides the service requested. These cookies store behavioral information on users obtained through ongoing observation of their browsing habits, to develop a specific profile to show advertising based thereupon.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
The cookies below are the website’s own cookies:
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: This stores cookies in order to draw up statistics on traffic and visit volume to the website. This is a website analytical service provided by Google, Inc. (hereinafter, “Google”). You may obtain more information on Google Analytics at this link: http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
|Google Analytics||Two years after adjusting settings or updating||Analysis||__utma||Recognizes the date of the first and last time the user viewed the webpage.|
|10 minutes||Analysis||_utmt||Used to limit the percentage of requests.|
|30 minutes after adjusting settings or updating||Analysis||__utmb||Registers time of viewing.|
|End of browser session||Analysis||__utmc||Know whether the user is visiting the website for the first time.|
|Six months after adjusting settings or updating.||Analysis||_utmz||To know how the user reached the webpage.|
|Two years after adjusting settings or updating||Analysis||_utmv||Segment by demographic data.|
|2 years||Analysis||_ga||Used to distinguish between users.|
|24 hours||Analysis||_gid||Used to distinguish between users.|
|1 minute||Analysis||_gat||Used to limit the percentage of requests.|
|Google, YouTube, Google Maps||2 years, 6 months, 6 months, 2 years, 2 years||Preferences and advertising||PREF, SNID, NID, SID, SSID||These cookies are used to verify the user account, store the most recent time services were accessed and user preferences. These are used in many Google services, such as YouTube or Google Maps.|
|1 week||Technical||1P_JAR||Transfers data to Google|
|YouTube||Session||Analysis||YSC||Registers “likes” or “shares” by the user|
|9 months||Analysis||VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Registers monitoring for videos viewed|
|Session||Analysis||GPS||Distinguishes unique visits only on mobile devices|
DEACTIVATING OR DELETING COOKIES
Blocking or deactivating all cookies helps to protect privacy, but it can also limit the experience on certain websites, and also limit functions or even not allow proper browsing or use of certain services. If you want to learn how to deactivate cookies on the most popular web brows, please see the tutorials below: